EyeBolt Tighten the connection
Introduction of eye bolts
1. Bolt: A class of fastener manual consisting of a head and a screw (with an external thread), which is required to be fitted with the nut for fastening the connection of two parts with through holes. This type of connection is bolted. If you remove the nut from the bolt, there are two parts can be separated, so the bolt connection is a detachable connection.
2. Stud: a headless, only two ends are outside the thread of a class of fasteners manual. When connected, it must be screwed into the part with internal screw holes, the other end through the part with the through hole, and then screw the nut, even if the two parts are tightly connected to see the whole. This type of connection is called a stud connection and is a detachable connection. Mainly used for one of the connected parts of a larger thickness, requiring a compact structure, or because of frequent demolition, should not be bolted to the occasion.
3. Screw: It is also a kind of fastener manual consisting of head and screw. It can be divided into three categories: machine screw, set screw and special purpose screw. The machine screw is mainly used for a fastening screw hole part, with a through hole between the parts of the fastening connection, no need to match the nut (this connection is called the screw connection, also belong to the detachable connection; Used in conjunction with nuts for fastening connections between two parts with through holes.) The set screw is used primarily to hold the relative position between the two parts. Special-purpose screws such as rings are used for lifting parts.
4. Nuts: with internal thread holes, the shape is generally flat hexagonal prism, there are flat cylindrical or flat cylindrical, with bolts, studs or machine screws, used to fasten the connection of two parts, so that As a whole.
5. Self-tapping screw: similar to the machine screw, but the thread on the screw for the special tapping screw thread. Used to fasten the connection of two thin metal components, making it as a whole, the components need to make small holes in advance, because of this screw has a high hardness, can be directly screwed into the hole in the component, Forming a responsive internal thread. This connection is also a detachable connection.
6. Wood screw: Also similar to the machine screw, but the thread on the screw for the special wood screw with a rib, can be directly screwed into the wood components (or parts), for a hole with a metal (or non-metallic) The parts are fastened together with a wooden component. This connection also belongs to the detachable connection.
7. Washer: a class of fasteners with a flat ring shape. Placed between the support surface of the bolt, the screw or nut and the surface of the connecting part, to increase the contact surface area of the connected part, to reduce the pressure per unit area and to protect the surface of the connected part from being damaged; another type of elastic washer, But also play a role in preventing the nut from loosening.
8. retaining ring: for installation in the machine, the equipment of the shaft groove or hole, plays a block on the shaft or hole on the part of the role of moving around.
9. Pins: mainly for parts positioning, and some also for parts to connect, fixed parts, transmission power or lock the other fastener manual.
10. Rivets: A class of fasteners manual consisting of both the head and the spikes for fastening the connection of two parts (or components) with through holes to make it integral. This type of connection is called rivet connection, referred to as riveting. Belong to non-detachable connection. Because the two parts that are connected together must be separated, the rivets on the part must be destroyed.